In our last newsletter and update we described the common and broad elements which will progressively appear in the ISO standards.
This newsletter provides additional information on the planned ISO9001:2015 changes.
- Integration of 10 common elements across all ISO standards and thereby facilitating integration of business operations
- Identical numbering for all clauses across the ISO standards
- Increased focus on risk and risk management
|Clause 7: Support||7.1 – Resources|
|7.2 – Competence|
|7.3 – Awareness|
|7.4 – Communication|
|7.5 – Documented Information
• 7.5.1 – General
• 7.5.2 – Developing, maintaining & updating documentation
• 7.5.3 – Control of documented information